Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

The flyswatter routine was just plain EPIC...

that is all...

32-Bit Tournament-1 32-Bit Tournament-1

Dam...

Easily one of the all time highest quality sprite animations I've ever seen! Keep it up.

Tax Day Tax Day

dude that was sweet!

why didn't this get front page?

zappawadda responds:

it's a conspiracy

OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2 OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2

It's time for us to move on

There are so many VG sprites and (even better) ideas from our culture today that can be made fun off. Mario has been milked to the highest extent. Wheres our Street Fighter page?!

nautards 2 nautards 2

Its a bit unpolished in the end.

And the beginning and middle parts also. You see as great as the jokes may be, nothing gets across when you can't hear anything the characters are saying over stupid loop music. Lower the volume and get a better microphone. The graphics and expressions were very well done however and this movie shows a lot of potential of some bugs are worked out.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup

Anything that involves catsup is funny

Great voice acting! Hopefully you will make another one soon.

NoComicsComics responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked the voice-acting. Some people like it, some don't, I guess it just depends. The second episode I'm afriad won't be out any time soon, but I will try very hard to get the next one out faster than this one. Thanks again.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

The BEST movie on NG, period.

Forget FF A+ and the Yuyu. This movie is the real deal and you've made NG a more entertaining place to be. The graphics were amazing, this kind of thing deserves to be made into an animated TV series. Heck, why not put this masterwork on Comedy Central where it belongs? There are many great flash movies at NG, however often I've found myself bored within watching them again a few weeks later. TANKMEN is quite the difference of that. The voice acting, GOD IT WAS AWESOME! Whether you did all the voicework or found some people to do it for you, this is some serious talent we got here. The story was dead simple and thats great! Why have a long plot when you can get your message across in 5 minutes! I loved how the camera zoomed in on every funny line, as it added to the humor even more than it already was. What else can I say man, this is brilliance! Ah one more thing. The next time you see a review on page 198 by some asshole who doesn't even know the first thing about making a movie of this quality, don't give them the honor (or the pleasure) of your response! I can only imagine the immense time it had taken to make this movie and to learn the skills to make it. Overall, amazing job, 10/10. end of story. I can only hope that more of your work comes through to NG as soon as possible! Kudos to you. ^_^

JohnnyUtah responds:

it took like...a 2 weeks of work tops. but thanks for the review. I shall try even harder next time.

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

One of the best Mario Movies yet!

The humor was DEAD ON! I loved the choice of voices for Luigi and the plot seemed all serious but you were able to get everything across within a few minutes. Great job. The Wario scene was sooo classic. If this doesn't make the Mario collection, Tom Fulp is dead inside.

That's My Sonic! Flash 2 That's My Sonic! Flash 2

Why cant TMS3 be more like this?

This was the time, when TMS was original and not filled with random stupid ass plots and crap. Why can't we go back to the good old days?

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

Amazingly original and inovative!

One of the best and funniest VG movies I've seen in a while. I loved how Mario moves his mouth for like a whole minute and all he says is "k"! LOL! Anyways, great work.